Monday, February 15, 2010

we are his legacy

Yaw yaww! It's monday February 5th 2010! What so amazing about today? I dont know! i just sit at home watching movies on tv and online. I haven't done this for a longgg time and it feels great when u can conquer everything without anybody distubing you ;p

I woke up around 1.30 pm after mum called me from my aunt's house, asking me to read the recipe for steamed cake on her cook book. After I hang up the phone I realised that the house was perfectly silent and I liked that. Mum's put to Mama's house. Nurul and my two tiny notty lil' cousins followed my mum too. That's the good news. No screaming no yelling no crying no skipping no jumping noeverything! Boo yeahh! and my dad, he's sleeping in his room. Never bother to wake up until 3 pm. so the house was mine for a while ;DD

I like being alone like this in my house. Its peaceful. Its not that I'm not socialble with my family, no. Its just that I want to be alone for a moment, doing my own things, stay away from the 'tension' ;D

Mr Will Smith showed up twice today on tv weehee. That's enough to fill my boring time. That evening, I watched him on I Am Legend. this is my second time watching it after the first one I watched at school. and at night I watched Hancock, a superhero played by him again. wuuhoo he is a legend man. he is great! he is funneyh and serious ;D I called today, Will Smith's Day hee~

story crite ni agak best laa. zombie2 dlm ni agak creepy and menggeli kn jer

Will Smith jd superhero? wooohooo hebat lah jugak. tgk muke die yg penuh emosi tu en haha

at 10.30pm after watching Hancock, I cooked spaghetti. So hungry man. I only ate cereal for "breakfast" this "morning" hee. so let the cooking begin! ;D

First2, kasi boil itu air dlm periuk and letak olive oil ngan garam skali. smbil2 tu, pegi potong hotdong and bawang :)

lepas air dah menggelegak, letak spaghetti dlm periuk tu and goreng bawang ngan hotdog tu skali. mmm mmmm ;D masak 2 api skali lg copek

ini la rupe hotdog yg dah digoreng tu. ade plak yg da hangus poodaahh ;D

then gi letak tomato sauce utk spaghetti tu. yg ni org gune home-made punya. ibu yg buat sndr ;D jimat2 xyah bli sauce Prego lg dah wlaupun sauce tu lg sedap

pernah nmpk ayh masak letak serbuk2 dlm botol kecik tu. mase ni ayh dah klua gi keje da so main letak je lah Italian Herbs ngan Origano dlm sauce. tu tuuu nmpak tak serbuk2 ats tu hahaha ;D

then tunggu sauce masak and tunggu spaghetti lembut. see spaghetti tu da bengkok2 da. tak keras lg da so boleh angkat ;D

Voi·là !! spaghetti ni takde la setanding kat secret recipe tu tp boleh la skadar nk knyang kejap kat umah kalo xde mknn da ;D

Amacam? Leh buat buku resepi en en en ;D HAHAHAHA!





~~~yaw!

No comments: