Wednesday, March 17, 2010

mara edu fair '10

Saturday - 13/03/10

last saturday, me ili ain and aimi went to the Mara Education Fair at PWTC. what I want to tell u now is, it was a sardine packed day! HAHAHA! we got in the train from the Seremban KTM station that morning and by that time, the seats were already full. I dont know where those people came from! This was the first time I didn't get a seat in the train from Seremban. Standing there was tiring so we pulled out our poker face and sat on the train floor. We dont care what people said biatch hohohoho


gambar sesak (i)

We exchanged the train at BTS and headed towards the PWTC. danggg that train was full too. The street between The Mall and PWTC was so crowded with people and not to mention, inside PWTC was also crowded. I could only walk inch by inch at that time lol. Lots of booth were open there but mostly they're private Uni.

gambar sesak (ii)


gambar sesak (iii)


gambar sesak (iv)

At the hallway, there was a contact lens booth. They sell funky contact lens, really really funky. Too bad, the lens dont have power and I'm out of cash.Aimi and Ain each bought the brown coloured lens. Niceee ;D

We had lunch at Kenny Roger's bcoz all of us were terribly hungreyhh huhu. Makan beso ye kali ni haha. nseb bek kenyang :D After that we went back to the train station and decided to get a bus so we can sleep :) from masjid Jamek we are L.O.S.T. muahahaha we walk and walk and walk ade asked for direction and finally, we found the bus station at Pasar Seni hohoho. In the bus, all of us were sleeping except for Ain lol. dia jd jaga coz takot accident ;p

That's it for today :) enjoy




~~~yaw!




No comments: