Friday, April 23, 2010

you appeared just like a dream to me

Friday - 23 April 2010

Last night I slept at 3.45 am and I woke up at 12++ pm. I only washed my face and brushed my teeth and ate about 4 or 5 slices of bread for 'breakfast'. I played my guitar while watching music videos on mtv and also fell back asleep around 3 pm. And then I woke up at 7.30 pm and had my shower.

Right now I'm feeling pretty fresh! Everything is ferrrrreshhh! It is 2 am now and I dont know what to do.

Wanna sleep but my eyes are just big wide open -.-

Wanna watch tv but there is no fun stuff to watch.

Chatting online? boring. Facebook is kind of crazy right now -.-











Okay right now it is 3.30 am and i had just finished watching The Last Song on the net. It is a sweet and sad movie. I love Miley Cyrus. Her hair and her style are awesome and very cool. Tapi x puas lah tgk online becoz dia ta tunjuk abes ending die tu. Cetak rompak la kate kn hahaha. and quality dlm tenet ni low giel so kadang2 blur kadang2 x blur. Mesti tgk lagi sekali kalau da kluar wayang yaw. Ending die sedih for sure heheh.




Ok now movie da tgk and still mata masih segar bugar. Dunnowhattodonow.




~~~yaw!

No comments: