Oh wow it's J card Member's Day and another 2 days before I'll be leaving this home :(
Thank God J card Member's Day happening right before I check myself in UM so I can save some money and buy more stuff. I went to JJ with my mom this afternoon and ohh it was so packed with people. I keep wondering where did these people come from? What are they doing here? Isn't it office hours? Aren't they supposed to be working?? Helloooooo! Go back to your house/office/wherever you belong! MUAHAHAH! I want the shopping mall all by myself ;p
The sale was HUGE! Discount up to 70% and 80% woahh. Why not just put a discount up to 100% meh? lagi hebat macam tu hohoh. Most people were crowding over the pillow and bed section and it was so noisy like pasar malam man.
"BANTAL BANTAL! HARGA TERENDAH SEMASA HAPPY HOUR! JAM TGN 90 RINGGIT! CEPAT! TINGGAL 5 MINIT SAHAJA LAGI!"
Huish bising2. dah la org tu pakai pembesar suara tu.
Me and my mum were looking for asrama stuff ONLY. Ergh I didn't get the chance to look over the apparel section because mum was so controlling and mostly the clothes there were over sized. It's hard to find clothes with perfect size, perfect shape, perfect design and what else? So if you got the shirt that you wanted there, you're lucky.
I bought a set of bed sheet with a pillow case and comforter, a pillow, hangers, towel, shower cream and some foods. Others stuff like bucket, small basket and pyjama pant I bought at Tesco. There were only some stuff left to buy. I couldn't find a pair of shoes at all. Well, I did found some okay-la shoes for class but my mum doesn't like it. For sports shoes, mum has no comment about it but but but the shoes with my size were out of stock -.-" Looks like I have to look for it somewhere else.
Stores outside Jusco like Nicole, Voir and Momoe were also having huge sale. There were piles of clothes been put up together and we have to dig and dig and dig to find the clothe that we wanted. Too bad I hate swimming around a pool of clothes with so many colours and sizes and the one that I desire the most is deep down at the bottom. It's like catching fish! So I don't bother much about the clothes heheh ;p
The redemption counter to redeem voucher with the receipts.
Well it's a long queue and I only got RM20 voucher. That is soooo soooo soooo little ;(
After shopping, I visited my aunt who had just finished her sinus surgery at KPJ. Get well soon Cik No!
I am half prepared
I am very very scared thou
but ergh
UM, here I come!
~~~yaw!
1 comment:
tak nak UM, nak germany. germany germany germany! :(
Post a Comment