Tuesday, March 22, 2011

GMI Open Day


Does anyone knows about it? From your friends, newspaper or maybe on the radio? No? Yea? It's okay I don't care. I was forced brutally mentally to be the usherette for this event. I don't mind helping out in this 'voluntary work' but that fact that I MUST wear the German costume is unacceptable! I wear it once last year and I don't want to wear it again damn it! Unfortunately, I have no other choice but to wear it with the other GAPP girls.


Gee, Qila, Syera, Pika, Ila, Fara, Syaza

Guys: Wafy, Eko, Wak

This is Shakir. Dia nak pegi nikah kejap lagi ;D

Tukang jaga pintu dewan

Try main natang ni, tembak2 tak masuk lubang pon

Guess what? Qila (on the right) won the lucky draw, so extra foods for the room mates ;D

Ila and Eko with Cynthia and Lekshmi, our chemistry teacher



And today was the first time I step my foot on Kompleks Teknology 5 building after 2 semester menetap kat sini. Tinggi woooooo 15 tingkat, mcm jakun tgk view dari atas






And sempat jugak berposing ngan verspa2 yg ade kat situ



See banyak en vespa vrooom3! ;D Sape punye entah lah tapi yg penting wa mau ckp sama lu itu vespa sgt kool lorr. Tq lah kepada brader2 vespa ni haha


Ini makanan kat booth GAPP, we sell meatballs with fries, ice blended, ice cream goreng and cakes



Yesh and Nad


Caye ke tak aku masak? ngeheheheheheh

At German booth plak, cocktail and mock tail

Afif buat coklat

Yesh menggedik and Din Cute

That evening jugak ade talks from alumni GAPP bru balik dr German. Boring3 aku klua awal



Then tengok Payik and Mon lawan badminton - final round bebeyh and look, Payik menang, not first tapi second pon jadi lah. He did very well kan3


Das ist alles. Malas naik taip pepanjang. Penat. Auf Wiedersehen.


Random Photo:
The complete set of German costume.




















~~~yaw!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha.. brjalan 1 gmi nmpak

shafara (Ŧ) said...

bru nk explore gmi kot bahaha