Thursday, October 20, 2011

Forget Me

Thursday morning come
As the sun awaken and breaks early through the dawn
The straight line of the golden ray hit the face of the lifeless body
Bringing the emotionless spirit to life
When life is where it doesn't want to be
No, not for now

I want to go for a while
Taking a break from this dull hard cycle
The evening wind is rough
It draws me back and bit this heart
The loud sound in my ear get stronger
Trying hard to close this eyes shut
And leave this beautiful pain untouched

No one hear my cries for help
I look down on this thing I held for so long
Hoping it would make a sound
And see the glimpse of the shattered glass
I am wounded
I am trying to tell you with no words
I am covered in tears
You can't see this bloody scars underneath this smile
No word could describe this throes
And they get worst when you ignore it

In this moment you are what I need
But baby you left me hanging here
Watching as I die alone
Damn you can't see the sign I show all this while
I'm killing myself but it's not suicide

Don't regret when it finally drag me away
Because then, I'm really gone
Just forget what you knew yesterday
Because the time really gone

Random Photo:




~~~yaw!

No comments: