huuu finally i had the chance to go out of my house and do something a lil' bit fun. Went to Mid Valley with Ili. Her parents fetched me at the KTM station. Trying to find a dress for prom yaw. It was a bit hard to find the perfect one - comfortable inside and out, affordable and simple. got my eyes on the first shop :)
there was an education exhibition going on at the exhibition centre. I think all universities displayed there was a non-government universities/college. So if i wanted to get into one, my parents have to pay more, double or triple than the ordinary government U/C. I'm definitely not going into any of those U/C bcoz there is no way my parents gonna take out thier cash for me. I know who I am in this house -.-' Since I have no idea what i want to be in the future, i bought a doctorjob book haha ;D hope it'll help me decide and understand clearly bout all the courses available :)
Had lunch at Nando's. Thank uu Ili's mom ;D went back home by ktm. ooh so exhausted man and the train was packed with people came out of nowhere haha ;p
Btw, Happy Birthday Apis! :)
~~~yaw!
No comments:
Post a Comment