Today, i had a 3 hours talk and 3 hours practical at Cott. The funny thing was, all of us woke up late except for Hanny and aen's bro. Coolness. haha ;p I'm innocent in this case coz Uncle Nasa called me yesterday saying that he will fetch me at 8.00++ a.m. but he was there right in front of my house at 7.45 am huhu. 15 minutes count bebeh. Hajar lagi laa ;p she hasn't woke up yet when we came. While waiting for hajar, we went to fetch Ain and her bro. Aen mandi kobao je deyy bcoz her bro didn't inform her that today we got a class hahaha ;D then, fetched hajar and off to Cott :)
Urghh the talk was so damn boring. I was so sleepy in the class and didn't paid much attention ;p I think the 5 hours talk was better than the 3 hours talk lol. The practical was just a waste of time. We didn't really do the practical ngehh. just a few minutes before we were supposed to go back home, Uncle Nasa came and let us take control of the car. Today was the first time i drove a car. history of my life hehe :)
That's all fer today
this is Shafiq and I'm the babysitter :)
~~~yaw!
No comments:
Post a Comment