:: My heart can't rest if I don't check on my Facebook for at least once a day
:: There's nothing to check on to but I still wanted to Log In to my account
:: When my heart can't rest, I can't focus on my studies
:: When I can't focus, I don't know what I've been studying
:: When I don't know what I've been studying, I feel stupid
:: When this stupid feeling arise in class, I feel like I'm the most idiot person in class
:: When I feel like I'm the most idiotic person in class, I started to feel like I don't belong in that programme
:: And that makes me think I had chosen the wrong path for my future
:: When I think like that, I feel like studying in Malaysia is enough and I don't have to go to overseas
:: When I feel like that, I wanted to give up this freakin' A-Level programme
:: When that happens, I feel like I have wasted my time doing something I don't want to do
SoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo,
the conclusion is, for now, Facebook is a virus which can deteriorate my future life and future. Das ist nicht gut für mich.
~~~yaw!
No comments:
Post a Comment