In early 2006, I was transferred to the Omega class, 2 Omega. It was a new revolution for me as this was the point where I met many civilised friends and started to think about the future. I was the newbie in class and I only knew a few mates there, Hajar, Ili, Lela and Fatin Izyan. The rest? Damn I don't who they were and where they come from! For me, they look pretty scary because they seem to be more serious in class and I was not, and they were already bonded to each other and I was not.
The first day in class, I remember, I sat next to Lela, my former classmate. We sat 2 from the back at the left near the the wall. We had a voting session where the whole class should vote for a new class monitor. I didn't remember who I voted for and the next thing I know, my class monitor was a Malay, wearing glasses and she's loud! At first, Lela told me that the class monitor was 'mengada-ngada' so I chose not to like her as simply as that without talking to her ever.
I was close with Hajar and Ili. Hajar is my neighbour and Ili, I met her when we were in cheerleading team in 2005. Oh I forgot to mention Nasha! Yes, I'm also close withNasha, my ex-primary school mate. As long as I could remember, the first few months I had recess with my former classmates back in Zeta class but as the time goes by, I finally became real close with Nasha and we went for recess together. Hajar, Ili, the class monitor and others always went for recess together at the canteen with the other Malay girls from Theta class.
I always hate them - the Theta girls. For me they are so.. euww! HAHAHAHA! My apologies if the Theta girls read this, It was a long time ago punya story lah LOL
Days after days, me and Nasha don't have a seat to sit during recess at canteen and we found a few places at the Malay girls table so we sat on it and eyh? I think from that moment me and Nasha started to have recess together with them. We were getting closer each day and knowing each other well and suddenly, I just realised I became closer with the class monitor! Hey she wasn't bad, not 'mengada-ngada' at all. In fact, the class monitor is awesome on her own way and she is the light of the class. Without her, the class was quiet and dull and she can also be the class clown, all the time. In short, she's fun to be with :)
She lived just near my house. But well, not exactly near la, sebelah2 taman sahaja. I don't remember when exactly I step my foot at her house but seriously I never been to a house that big before! Oh oh wait! I first step my foot at her house on 14th March 2008. Yeah I can still remember that date as it was a tarikh kemarat for me and others. That day, we were supposed to gather in a group and discuss about Geography Course Work. Unexpectedly, instead of discussing about the course work, we were discussing about making us a group. Yeahh the name of the group is Slumber Sweet Single (SSS) because all of us were single ladies xD
Since that moment, all the group members (Me, class monitor, Ili, Hajar, Nasha, Irena, Putri, Aimi, Husna, Yan) became closer and closer and bonded together very well with each other. The goup also consist of 3 girls from theta class. We had so many activities together like overnight at Times Square, 3 days at Port Dickson, Raya, Birthdays, Breakfast after PMR at a hotel, shopping and many more.
Everyone loves the class monitor so that's why she'd been voted to be a class monitor almost ever year. If she's not a class monitor, she's the assistant then. Until 2008, Form 4, most of my friends split up, the class monitor and Irena went for MRSM Alor Gajah, Izaaty went to Teknik Tuanku Jaafar, Hajar went for SBPi Selandar, Nasha moved to KL with her family and so she went to SAB, and the remaining were in different classes.
Sungguh banyak hendakku cerita pasal sejarahku dgn si class monitor ni tetapi masa sangat mencemburui aku. Jadi, sampai di sini sahajalah yang aku sempat aku taip ya :)
Before I end this entry, nak ckp yang class monitor tu
1. mmg terkenal dgn kegelabahan dia
2. gelak memang kuat gila smpai klua bunyi mcm *tuttttt xD
3. Die cakap kuat gila mcm nk bagi pengumuman kat 1 sekolah
4. suka menjerit3 mcm lah kat konsert
5. kalo ckp omputih, macam mat salleh lah slang dia
6. otak fikir laju sangat smpai kadang2 kalo boleh dia nk crita 2 3 story dlm satu masa
7. her swimming pool is the best!
8. suke dgr mp3. smpai dlm wayang pon nk dgr jugak
9. suka berangan nak ada boyfriend yg mcm dlm movie2 romantic tu
10. rasa nya dia suka purple mcm saye jugak
11. she also loveeee Tokio Hotel :)
12. dia lahir on 12th January, same date as my dad's! xD
Okay that's it. 12 points sahaja sbb tarikh lahir dia 12 ja hee~
xde lah mengharu kan sangat kan entry ni? haha. sbb tulis in rush ni so agak kelam kabut nk type hee~
Wanna know who's the class monitor?
She is
NURUL AIN ZUFAIQAH BINTI NOR AIZI
and she is
awesome!

remember this? resipi yang kita buat after spm kat rumah ko? HAHAHA!

thank you sebab sudi melayan karenah aku and yang lain2 and sabar dgn ktorang. ktorang byk kali kena kan ko xp

and our final jump into your very cool pool!
Gosh I can't believe you are going to Russia alreadyyyyyy!!! I am sooo going to miss ya chick! I bet life is not the same without you here and I'm hoping we are still gonna keep in touch no matter how far you are. Sunyilah Seremban tanpa ko Ain :( Lepas ni xleh nk lepak pool kau lagi :(
Blajar elok2 kat sane nt ye Ain!
Carik boyfriend!
(kluar la dari SSS. nt aklu leh lanje ko)
Jgn nangis2 tau kat sane nanti!
Enjoy life kat sane habes2 tp jgn lupa blaja pulak!
Merantau la 1 Europe, penuh kan cop kat passport!
Jangan lupa aku!
and Ili Irena Izzaty Hajar Aimi!
Don't forget about US!
Have a safe journey!
P/S: Aku tak puas hati tak dapat anta ko kat airporttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!! :(
~~~yaw!

3 comments:
weyh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sedihnyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
sdeyhhhh3.....
eyh3 makcik fara! tapi bile mase plak aku kater ain 'mengade-ngade' nyh??
ader kew??
mne ader !!!!
of coz la ade!!!! ekekekekeke!
kalo x, xkan aku leh igt.
tu la ko memandai je ckp hahahaha
Post a Comment