Friday, September 17, 2010

Through My Window


Damn today is already Friday and I have to go back to GMI this Sunday. Yikess! How do I feel?? I'm excited to leave this gloomy house and yet I also feel terrified to face all sorts of challenge over there. *sigh* New chapter, tests, tutorials, more heart-stabbing situations, involve with those creepy type kinds of people, and.. I will be alone again.. THERE!

I'm gonna be that loner again, with nobody to turn to. People over there don't understand me and yea, how should I understand them. I can't really tell my problem over there because they won't understand. They just think I'm weak and they think what I'm stressed about is just plain ridiculous. Some of them are just annoying to me. I've been living like the way I am for 18 years and you expect me to change and be like you in just a second? Bullshit I tell ya,BULLSHIT!Just take it easy will you? Don't tell me you never seen people like me before. I bet you have seen more worst than that!




Again, it's Friday right? And I got plenty of homeworks to do before I should be going back there but, I still haven't finish them yet. I have to do an essay in German and Chemistry tutorials. Can I finish them in less than 2 days? Impossible. But sometimes you can make the impossible become possible aite? Hope sooo





Let me tell you my daily life over there.
Everyday, I am the last person in my room to wake up in the morning. Usually ich stehe um 7.15 Uhr morgens auf or I woke up at 7.15 in the morning. And usually, my Subuh prayer is at 7.30 am. Do you think that is acceptable? Qila said yaa haha. My class starts at 8 and ended at 12 or 1 pm before lunch break and then it begin again at 2 until 4 pm. Learning new things is tiring but sometimes it was fun, depending on the teachers and the topic :)

Everyday during lunch I ate rice with fried chicken and some kuah only. I don't eat other kinds of menu. No fish no vegetables no potatoes no tempe no belacan no budu. Only fried chicken, my favourite. For dinner, I ate any kinds of fried rice or fried chicken with rice again. If I am too hungry, I can eat up to two fried chicken but not three okay. Only one person can eat more than two and that person, I cannot mention his name here. Tak baik. Mau kene saman kang hee~ I spent about 10 ringgit a day just on foods which is quite a lot to me. When I was in high school I rarely bought foods at the canteen because the menu wasn't interesting and in GMI, I have to buy foods there or else I'll die! The menu wasn't interesting enough though but I have to buy it jugak lah kan. Thank God for fried chicken.

After class at 4, I usually go to the library to finish my homeworks or read the newspaper. I rather do my hw there than at my room because whenever I get back to my room after class, you will definitely found me sleeping for hours, no homework is done hahahaha xD but sometimes if I am too lazy or tired, I just do my homework at my room. Sometimes pergi library just nak menenangkan fikiran heheheheh

My room there is small but it's okay, I'm just comfortable with it. The room is provided with a bed, a study table and a chair, a wardrobe and a small cabinet up on top of the study table. The view outside my room was not so interesting. My window face directly at an ugly old scary building which sometimes give me creeps lateee at night.

There kat hujung tu bangunan buruk yg mencacatkan permandangan.


When I am bored at night, I sometimes look out at the window and maybe tilt my head to the right a bit to see others block. Hey don't get me wrong! I'm not stalking on the boys, I'm just bored hee~ Don't worry, x pernah nmpk ape2 pun okey from my room.

block sebelah


Sometimes I watch the cars or motorcycles passed by or see girls talking on the street from above. And sometimes I saw guys with skateboards playing around outside my window :) Dari jauh macam cool je main skateboard dgn kawan. Tapi slalu jugak nmpak dorang jatuh menangkup tergolek dog hahah





Sometimes when I'm feeling down I listen to my 5 years very old mp3 and sit on the window to calm my very sensitive emotion. Yeah that's the way I'm being truly emo heheh :p



And down there, is my pin board. My time table and holiday time table are pinned on it and oh yeah see that blue-green square paper with pizzas on it? That's Domino's Pizza's coupon. Bila nak guna nya entah lah. Domino's mcm jauh sgt je dr GMI :(










This is what my room looks like when I leave for Raya holiday last Tuesday. Cadar semua dah cabut utk basuh dekat rumah and 4 beg kot bawak balik rumah - beg cadar and comforter, guitar, beg galas atas krusi tu and beg kertas kat bawah skali tu if you can see it. Definitely I can't go home by KTM. Thank God Ayah ada buleh jemput hee.

Now nak balik tatau sape plak yg leh anta haha!




Welcome back to hell in a day Fara!



~~~yaw!

No comments: