Saturday, January 1, 2011

19

Since dah new year ni selalu nya orang mesti tanya ape azam baru kan. My answer for every year mesti "entah lah". I don't have any resolution yeahhh. Tarak azam. Setiap tahun main bedal je ape nak buat. Whatever hapens happens lah kan hahaha!






Taaaapiiiiii, kali ni aku nak list kan bukan azam, tapi aku panggil list ni List Apa Aku Nak & Perlu :)
Behold, the damn sacred list.

1. Jadi lebih rajin (10 to the power of infinity lagi rajin dari dulu kalo boleh haha)
2. Think posotive (jgn cepat gelabah haha)
3. Score straight A's for AS and A2 (or at least 2 B's and a C Fara)
4. Jangan tido dalam kelas (this one is hard)
5. Try wall climbing, bungee jumping, go-kart etc. (extreme cool stuff)
6. New phone or at least iPod (i need to listen to music directly to my ears immediately bila tension)
7. My own internet when at GMI
8. Boyfriend???
9. Able to speak Deutsch without hessitate
10. My own good camera
11. Try to manage my precious time with good things (tried before but didn't work ;p )
12. Balance my sleeping time
13. Play my favorite songs with guitar
14. Kembalikan mood to zaman kegemilangan dahulu kala (zaman form 3 and form 5)
15. Kereta (but it is almost impossible to get -.-)
16. Gain weight
17. Nak gigi yang tak tumbuh2 tu turun cepat!
18. I want my life there to be less stressful than last year
19. Be myself there

There you go, 19 things that I want and I need for a 19 years old me. What about you? Eh waitttt, I'm turning 19??!!! OMG tanak tuaaaaaaa :(



May this year be one of the best year of my life. Please be good to me dear 2011 xD Come on give me some adventures!





~~~yaw!

No comments: