Friday, January 7, 2011

you gotta love the weekends

Listening to: Enchanted by Taylor Swift
Mood: Good :)


Two days left before semester 2 starts so you better spend this precious time with quality Fara. I thought of going back to college on Sunday but when I'd think twice, I'm like whut tha hella Sunday?!! On Monday there is a Meet The Parents day at college, sort of like the event in high school where your parents will come get your report card and the teachers will report back all sorts of stuff you did when you were in class. Damn can't believe high school stuff still exist in my life.

My point is, I'm not going back to gmi on Sunday because the Meet The Parents will be on Monday so better just come back with my dad instead of taking the damn effin slow train to college which will also cost me RM 4.20 from Seremban station to UKM station.

Auf wiedersehen!



Random Photo:
This photo of my sister was taken last year on March after I sprayed red washable hair dye on her hair xD



















~~~yaw!

No comments: