Monday, January 16, 2012

Simple Plan!

They Are Back!
With A Brand New Album
Get Your Heart On!


14 JANUARY 2012

SIMPLE PLAN
LIVE
IN
KUALA LUMPUR
AT
KL LIVE




Of course I'm not going to miss out the chance to watch them live! Went there with my best concert buddies, Irena & Gee and also bought SP t-shirts and tag ;D


The concert was thrown in a pretty small hall as KL Live is actually a building, not a stadium. I like it better because that would make the stage closer to the audiences and it looks sort of like a gig and and and the band  can easily be seen lah en senang nak amek gamba ;D


The opening act was a local band which name I never knew but the band members are pretty cute and stylish lah. Could not get a better photo of them as my camera can only take super duper low quality photos. Maybe lightning tak brapa cantik. But fortunately I was able to capture countable photos of SP ♥

Simple Plan came out around 9 pm and surprisingly I cried, like really really cried during the concert. Well not because I'm soooo touched to see them in front of my eyes, it's because a freaking rude selfish tak sedar diri ugly tall security guard stand right in front of me. Because he is too damn tall I had to tilt my head up the whole first 3 to 4 songs. Seriously I was very angry, pissed-off at that guard but I just could not do anything to chop his head down so I keep the anger by myself until I cried hahah! That stupid guard is so rude and unprofessional, when we try to slow-talk to him to just move an inch away from us, he was like "kenape kamu dilahirkan pendek?" dafuq you are talking about huhh. Cakap baik2 macam okey je. Fortunately he went somewhere else and leave the spot forever and ever ever everr hahah! Then only I enjoyed the concert and rockin' out like there's no tomorrow jyeahhh ;D










Guess what?! I puked during the last few minutes before the concert end! I think I was screaming so hard until my 7 meter intestine burst out ;p Epic concert everrrrrrr!!!!! Hahahahah! Feels sorry for the chinese girl standing in front of me. She wore a short skirt so I thought my puke must have splashed at her legs and she felt it because she was looking at me right after I puked ;D Tak senonohhhh nyaaaa hahahahah

After concert face ;D

Crowds after the concert. Jam giloo teruk kat situ so we went to a nearby Subway and grabbed some water to drink and lepak2 dluu hihi.



Hangover 
;p






Random Photo: Neon Trees at
MTV World Stage 2011
Live in Malaysia ;)
~~~yaw!

No comments: