Alright then, fine, I am just going to be myself and let people know who I really am.
I tried to be as relax as I could.
Living the day as usual, like before.
Live the day to the max, but it just won't work out.
They insult me for who I am. They just can't accept the truly me.
They look at me as if I am the worst thing they had ever seen.
They disgusted my behavior as if I act like a bitch.
Okay fine.
I'm just going to sit there at pretend like nothing happened.
I'm just going to sit there silently, watching them play their part in this cruel life.
I'm just going to sit at the bleachers.
I don't want to take part in any of them.
But they saw me, sitting there quietly and they wondered why.
"Where have you been? I haven't seen you around like ages. Why are you always keeping a straight face? Smile, enjoy your life", they said.
Ahh fakk kau lah! Bile aku senyap korang marah, bile aku tgh hyper kau marah jugak!
Kau nak aku jadi ape haa?!!
Kalo aku nk enjoy aku nak jd diri aku sendiri
Aku tak nak pretend jadi mcm korang
Aku dah penat lah main berlakon2 ni!
Bile aku bising sume org nak pandang semacam!
Bile korang bising ade aku buat camtu?
Aku tau la aku sorang je yg lain dari yang lain kat situ!
Dah tu kau nak bagi yang jahat2 buruk2 tu sume aku la?!
Kau tak paham background aku history aku ko tayah nak banyak citer!
Cukup lah masalah aku kat rumah dah boleh buat aku stress nk mati
Jangan la tambah beban aku kat sne lagi!
Tolonglaaaa paham!
Hormon tengah tak betul skang ni so aku agak sensitip. Jangan kaco aku.
~~~yaw!
No comments:
Post a Comment